Kodak Black Announces Kodak Black Day Music Festival in His Hometown of Pompano Beach, FL
Popular rapper Kodak Black has announced that he will be hosting his inaugural Kodak Black Day, a carnival-style music festival in his hometown of Pompano Beach, FL on June 11, 2022 at the Pompano Community Park to commemorate the Proclamation that he received last year on his birthday, June 11, 2021 from former Broward County Mayor Dale Holeness to recognize him for all of his charitable contributions in South Florida.
Such charitable acts include donating…
· $10,000 to the Jack and Jill Children’s Center
· $20,000 to the daughter of a South Florida police officer who died from COVID-19 related complications
· Air condition units to 100 families living in the Golden Acres Housing Projects
· Over 1,000 turkeys to South Florida families during Thanksgiving
· $5,000 to the Lippman Youth Center
· Hundreds of toys to South Florida children during the Christmas holiday season
· $100,000 scholarship in honor of Meadow Polluck, a student killed during the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School shooting massacre.
“I do what I do for the people living in these South Florida projects,” says Kodak Black. “These people I donate to have just enough cash to survive and I want to help them in any way that I can. I’m from the projects and my heart has always been there. The people living in these projects connect with me because they know that I understand their struggle. I am their voice and I will continue to do whatever it is that needs to be done to let them know that I see and understand them.”
Kodak Black Day was created to celebrate Kodak Black and all that he does and will continue to do for the South Florida community.
Kodak Black Day will include LIVE performances from Kodak Black, Boosie, FCG Heem, Hot Boii, and other chart-topping entertainers, carnival rides and concessions, food vendors from some of South Florida’s trendiest restaurants and bars.
More artists will be announced.
Tickets are on sale now at www.kodakblackday.com.
For more information or media opportunities contact Jessica Williams at email@example.com or 954-560-4812.